Monday, April 16, 2007

COUNTRY BOY MEETS CITY GIRL!

My special friend with the roses is coming in to town next Sunday, April 22nd. By then Central Park should be at its most lovely and since he is a pretty avid hiker, I plan to show him all the beautiful areas of Central Park. I am trying to get tickets to "Romeo and Juliet," New York City Ballet which is a world premiere since the Danish artist Per Kirkebye has designed the background Thursday night I met one of the ballet's super stars, the Danish dancer par excellence Nikolaj Hubbe at a fund raising event in one of the Chelsea areas' many art galleries. He happens to be a distant relative of mine on my mother's side, and I have met him several times before. Since he is dancing in "Romeo and Juliet" I thought it was a wonderful idea to get tickets for the two of us at the State Theater, and my friend definitely agreed, although he probably prefers the opera.

We have decided to celebrate his upcoming birthday with an opera and dinner near the Lincoln Center area.

Meanwhile he greets me every morning on the computer with his cheerful jokes and at night we have lots of laughs when he calls me. We are getting to know each other really well. No question about it, we both have a serious case of Spring Fever.

I still get a lot of mail from women who are interested in hearing about my life and who consider me inspirational. I answer them all, as a matter of fact I answer just about all my email. It is strange how many lovely women have written me and are looking for answers to their dilemna how to find suitable men. It is not easy, but I think with persistence and a certain amount of energy it should be able for everybody to find a suitable partner.